- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
For existing and potential Board members, senior executives in governance, internal audit, risk, investor relations and company secretarial functions.
This course looks at best practice in all key areas of Corporate Governance, including:
- Current state and direction of best practice in Corporate Governance (international and local trends)
- Roles and responsibilities of directors and senior officers
- Compliance with regulations
- Implementation of best practice within an organisation
- How to analyse and manage risk, and implement appropriate
An interactive course, including case studies on several key corporates which have successfully implemented corporate governance procedures and others which have not been successful, creating discussion and drawing upon the experience of the participants and PwC’s experts with their combined wealth of experience.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses