- Locations: Business Bay
- Duration: 2 Days
This is course to advise delegates who are considering entering into the consultancy profession on its basic aspects. Its objectives are to provide:
- the basic aspects of consultancy;
- an outline of the Consultancy Cycle;
- a number of consultancy tools and techniques;
- general advice on becoming a management consultant.
For those who wish to proceed further, this is followed by the 5 days course – Essential Consultancy Skills course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Are new to management consultancy and are considering undertaking it.
- Wish to explore the possibility of entering consultancy
- Line Managers and other specialists who wish to have an appreciation of consultancy.
About Emirati Consultant
We_They focus on foster the seed of development of United Arab Emirates with a strong foundation and scientific proven solution. The solutions include consultancies and training in terms of strategy planning, business process modeling, international standard system build up, improvement of operation process, engineering process modeling and etc. We_They will be the interface between the knowledge sources and seeds which play an important role to facilitate the process of growing. This business has a high potential to attract and gather the advanced knowledge resources from the world. Those resources will leave their effort and then grow the talents in UAE. In addition to that, We_They is focusing on the Emiratis workforce, fresh graduates and students to develop them and participate in the emiratization in the private sectors. We are the potential consultancy and training centre to grow in Middle East. We are accredited by KHDA with the permit number: 60778. We are also Dubai SME member and connection with 72 UAE governments's authorities and companies.See all Emirati Consultant courses