- Locations: Mubarak Al-Abdullah
- Duration: 15 Weeks
- Class Time
- Class Location
- Office Hours
- Teaching Assistant
- C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures, Sixth Edition, D.S. Malik, Course Technology, Cengage Learning, 2013.
- Starting Out with C++: Early Objects, Seventh Edition, Tony Gaddis, Judy Walters, and Godfrey Muganda, Pearson, 2011.
- A continuation of CSC 122 (Computers & Programming). Topics include functions (call by reference), strings, classes, dynamic allocation, templates and Standard Template Library (STL).
- CSC 122 (Computers & Programming)
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Implement functions and use them effectively. [ABET c]
- Write programs that use and manipulate strings. [ABET c]
- Develop Object Oriented Programming (OOP) skills. [ABET c, i]
- Implement static and dynamic memory allocation. [ABET c]
- Write programs using templates and Standard Template Library (STL). [ABET c, i]
About Gulf University for Science & Technology
In the mid-1990s, a group of distinguished Kuwaiti academicians and businessmen realized the vital importance of establishing a modern university in Kuwait equal in quality to other prestigious universities abroad and to serve the ever-increasing educational demands of the local society and the Gulf region. Its primary purpose was to prepare generations of young leaders and professionals for the demands of a new global technological era.
In January 1997, Kuwaiti Academic Group, comprised of 41 faculty members from Kuwait University, was established to lay the foundation for the proposed "University of the Future." Their studies culminated in the vision of "Gulf University for Science and Technology" (GUST).zSee all Gulf University for Science & Technology courses