- Fees / Price QAR 4,320
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
The course gives an overview of the Bank card business, the transactions process, charge backs and disputes, the bank card issuer and the acquirer.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to understand the fundamentals of the Bankcard industry and learn about the different type of Bankcards in the market.
- Identify the players in bankcard transactions and responsibilities
- Identify terms associated with transactions process
- Learn how different POS devices affect the authorization process
- Clearing and settlements
- Learn about posting and fees
- Understand charge-back, arbitration and compliance cases
- Learn about bankcard products and services
- List elements of the credit card review process
- Explain fraud, finance and legal issues related to issuer
- Understand merchant sales and investigative procedures
- Identify procedures for setting merchant discounts and setting up new merchants
- Explain how sales transactions are processed
- Identify merchant’s fraud
- Payments through Web Portals
- All bank staff who want to know about the Bankcard industry; new university graduates who just joined the banking field; University undergraduates who will soon join the practical life
- The course will be conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and case studies
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses