- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- To familiarize the participants of bank credit fundamentals to enable them to develop their skills and abilities in the effective marketing of products and financing bank and enable them to analyze the bank's customers financing needs and direct clients formats appropriate funding, taking into account customer privacy and economic activity and enable them to risk analysis and the development of mitigating controls for the possibility of their occurrence.
- Factors that affect the ability and willingness of the Bank Credit.
- The role and duties of the employee facilities.
- The basics of the granting of credit.
- Staff of the credit analysis process.
- Credit granting procedures.
- Types of banking facilities.
- Information that must be contained in the credit report.
- Documenting facilities.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses