- Locations: Garhoud
- Duration: 3 days + 2days Internship
- Timings 9am to 4pm
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Aviation Training Center LLC is an approved Institute by KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) and offers highly interactive courses which focus on value addition by updating with modern training tools and methods.
Our ergonomically correct furnishings and ambiance of the class are a tremendous assistance in this comfortable atmosphere.
ATC has fully committed, passionate and well experienced group of certified facilitators ready and willing to work with participants.
Who is this course for?
- Trainers, Instructors, Manager, Supervisors, Future Trainers involved in classroom and on-the-job training.
- This course is to infuse booster into seasoned professionals, as well as for fresh trainers who needed to be transformed as pros.
What will I learn?
At the completion of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Acquire the basic knowledge and understanding of the Air Cargo Industry
- State the key international & national organizations that regulate, govern, and guide the air transportation industry.
- Identify the general acceptance principles for air cargo
- Identify the different documents used in the air cargo industry
- Identify the different types of aircraft
- Identify the different types of Unit Load Device (ULD)
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Participant who wants to acquire basic knowledge of Air Cargo acceptance, handling, documentations and principles of Air Cargo Industry.
- Participants will have opportunity to work in Cargo / freight forwarding sector. This course is design for new to Cargo sector.
- Participants will be benefited with internship on job training.
How will I be assessed?
In house assessment + Report of internship
- Basic English
- Basic mathematics
About Aviation Training Center (ATC)
Aviation Training Center aims to pioneer training services and position as a Training Center that offers a comprehensive and flexible portfolio of specialized aviation and soft skills training programs. Their unique Professional Development Programs equip companies' professionals to acquire, maintain, and improve their skills to address the increasingly sophisticated and rapidly growing market needs.
ATC endeavors to be a professional and progressive training organization, offering flexible and tailored training to educate, inspire and motivate individuals and businesses community to meet future challenges.
They work with industry stakeholders to provide excellent training and support, which will improve the skills both for employers and for people within the local and wider community.See all Aviation Training Center (ATC) courses
Cargo Management Related Questions
I just went through a course program where it says that people who can undertake the IATA Dangero...
Unanswered //Nov 30, 2017 Cargo Management, IATA