- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X) course is designed to prepare Cisco Channel Partners, systems engineers, and implementers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco TrustSec solutions based on Cisco Identity Services module, Cisco Catalyst switches, and Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers.
The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge in the capabilities and functions of the IEEE 802.1X protocol and the ability to configure the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) for 802.1X operation.
The course will introduce the architecture, components, and features of a Cisco TrustSec network designed around the IEEE 802.1X and RADIUS protocols
This course is designed for:
- Cisco Channel Partner systems engineers and field engineers that are seeking to meet the education requirements to attain Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) authorization to sell Cisco ISE.
- Security architects, design engineers, and others seeking hands-on experience with Cisco TrustSec 802.1X deployments with Cisco ISE
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe identity-based networking concepts and components
- Define the components and processes of port-based authentication
- Identify the 802.1X components and their interrelation at a high level
- Identify requirements and options for non-supplicant devices
- Position individual components of an 802.1X network and identify compatibilities
- Surveying Cisco TrustSec
- Surveying Cisco TrustSec Architecture Components
- Surveying the IEEE 802.1X Standard
- Surveying 802.1X and EAP
- Describing the Role of RADIUS in EAP Communications
Configure Devices for 802.1X Operation
- Identifying 802.1X Components and Topologies
- Configuring Cisco ISE for 802.1X
- Configuring Network Devices for 802.1X
- Configuring Supplicants for 802.1X Operation
Configure Guest Access
- Configuring Cisco TrustSec for Non-Supplicant Devices
- Configuring Cisco WebAuth for Non-Supplicant Devices
Design Cisco TrustSec Networks with Cisco ISE and 802.1X
- Identifying Component Compatibilities with 802.1X
- Reviewing 802.1X Design Considerations That Impact Implementation
- Reviewing Scalable 802.1X Architectures
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses