- Price USD 700
- Duration 1 day
- Locations Oud Metha, Al Karamah
Our BS OHSAS 18001 management system training will help you understand the principles of setting up a robust framework to manage all your health and safety needs, whatever the size and nature of your business.
This will help you to build customer, supplier and employee confidence and protect the people you work with everyday.
Introduction: OHSAS 18001
Learn the key concepts of BS OHSAS 18001 and how to achieve the highest standard of working environment.
What will I learn?
- Understand occupational health and safety management systems
- The scope and impact of the OHSAS 18001 framework
- To share learning with your organization and build awareness
- How to take the next steps towards further OHSAS 18001 accreditation
- Take a structured approach towards managing risks and hazards
- Measure performance and identify ways to improve
- Understand how your business can meet OHSAS 18001 requirements
Who should attend?
- Health and safety managers and advisors
- Risk, quality and environmental managers and advisors
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses