- Fees / Price USD 700
- Duration 1 day
- Locations Oud Metha, Al Karamah
Our ISO 14001 management systems training puts environmental best practice at the heart of your operations. It enables your business to grow and succeed while reducing its impact on the environment.
You will learn how to meet the latest EMS policy requirements and benefit from a structured approach to achieving environmental objectives.
Introduction: ISO 14001
Discover the key features and benefits of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and how it can help your business.
What will I learn?
- The structure and scope of the ISO 14001 standard
- How an Environmental Management System works
- What environmental management means
- How and why ISO 14001 can benefit business
- Understand how ISO 14001 can improve operational efficiency
- Benchmark your business against environmental management best practice
- Outline a strategy to implement ISO 14001
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses