Course details- Training in interpersonal interview skills and how to answer skillfully repeated questions.
- Things to do before going to any job interview.
- How to write a biography CV characteristic to impress employers.
- Providing the attendees with a unique database containing information for the most important companies in Jordan and the Arabian Gulf.
- How to Write a Creative Cover Letter.
- Training certificates are provided to attendees given at the end of the course.
- Training in the skills of applying for jobs effectively and the most important employment sites in the Arab world.
Eligibility / Requirements
No prior experience required to take this course.
About Bradford Training
Bradford offers university teaching for all engineering, medical, accounting and business administration disciplines. All you have to do is choose the required material and we will contact you directly. The best engineers and distinguished lecturers will be selected with more than 5 years of university teaching experience.
Bradford is focused on providing courses to support university students in the fields of engineering and practical, with a number of modern programming courses and workshops to keep up with the labor market in addition to the programs of preparing the newly graduated engineer for most engineering sectors.
Bradford is interested in the development and programming of mobile applications, including the design and programming of the application and linking it with the websites, in addition to providing marketing solutions, including marketing and deployment of various mobile applications and upload them on the Google Play platform and Apple Store platform, as well as linking the application with social media to increase sales and meet all needs.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.