This course is designed based on this research and will help delegates to master the art of interviewing. This general course on conducting interviews is suitable for a variety of training requirements. The course covers many areas such as interview strategy, psychological behaviour, questioning skills, body language and handling interviewees. Delegates will learn what stages they need to go through before an interview to prepare for the event and then what stages to go through during an interview so they can get as much information as possible which would then help them or the organisation to pick the most ideal candidate for a particular role.
All the concepts covered in the course come with comprehensive examples so delegates can clearly see how each technique works. There are many interactive exercises that help delegates to role play running an interview and systematically improve their style while getting feedback from other delegates and the trainer.
- Follow a suitable strategy when interviewing based on your specific requirements
- Take the necessary steps before conducting an interview so you can maximise your chances of getting the most out of interviewing an applicant
- Choose the best interviewing strategy and questioning methodology to pick the best applicant
- Interview an applicant fairly and professionally using a systematic step-by-step approach
- Ask targeted questions designed to get the most from an interviewee and help you decide on his/her capability for a given role
- Use a variety of soft skills techniques to increase the efficiency of an interview
- Handle an interviewee's responses to your questions using a variety of techniques to make sure you remain in control of the interview
- Interview Strategy
- How to Prepare for an Interview?
- Interview Style
- How Should You Structure an Interview?
- How to Ask Effective Questions?
- Interview Technique
- What is Active Listening and how can it benefit you when interviewing?
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology