The program is aimed at helping people from different walks of life tackle job interviews successfully. It is designed to hone their communication skills to a point where they are comfortable in any job interview situation, and are able to project a confident and positive image of themselves to the interviewing panel. The course is a start-to-finish module, and takes students through all the stages of the application process:
- assessing and understanding job advertisements;
- compiling a resume and writing covering letters;
- preparing for an interview;
- tackling awkward interview questions;
- taking follow-up action.
- The participants receive tips on appropriate language for interview situations and the course also addresses such issues as etiquette, grooming and body language during an interview.
About inlingua Kuwait
inlingua is one of the world's leading language training organizations with 308 language centers in 34 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America. Millions of private clients and employees of large and small companies, institutions and government offices have benefited from the inlingua method of language training.
The legally independent language centers are committed to the high quality ideals and uniform training principles. The centers are free to shape their training programs in accordance with the requirements of the local market.
Highly qualified native speakers provide language and communication training in many different target languages with the help of training materials specially developed by inlingua.