The program is aimed at helping people from different walks of life tackle job interviews successfully. It is designed to hone their communication skills to a point where they are comfortable in any job interview situation, and are able to project a confident and positive image of themselves to the interviewing panel. The course is a start-to-finish module, and takes students through all the stages of the application process:
- assessing and understanding job advertisements;
- compiling a resume and writing covering letters;
- preparing for an interview;
- tackling awkward interview questions;
- taking follow-up action.
- The participants receive tips on appropriate language for interview situations and the course also addresses such issues as etiquette, grooming and body language during an interview.
inlingua is one of the world’s leading language training organizations with 320 language centers in 36 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
Millions of private clients and employees of large and small companies, institutions and government offices have benefited from the inlingua method of language training.
The inlingua Pedagogical Department in Bern, Switzerland, in collaboration with inlingua centers all over the world is continuously working hard to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our clients in all markets, and staying abreast of contemporary training methods, learning techniques and technology.See all Inlingua Kuwait courses