- Duration: 10am - 4.30pm
- Call: +971 4 2753240
The workshop focuses on helping us understand the strengths of our personality type and how to best present them in an interview. A deeper understanding of our innate strengths gives us the confidence to pursue the path we choose, knowing we are capable and will be successful in what we love to do. During the workshop we will identify your personality type and key strengths, as well as prepare and practice answers to the most commonly asked interview questions (as well as some of the toughest ones).
- Gain a deeper understanding of the strengths of your Personality Type
- Learn how to present your strengths in an interview in a way that is most relevant to potential employers
- Discover your transferable skills (the skills and strengths they have that can be applied across a wide range of industries and roles, not just the ones they have experience in)
- Improve general interviewing skills
- Gain confidence in interviews
Trainer is MBTI certified and uses internationally certified MBTI personality assessments.
About this Institute
Using Personality holds workshops and one on one consultations to help individuals explore academic and career choices. We do this this by focusing on the personality type of the individual and what their type says about their strengths, weaknesses and interests. Through dissecting personality type we are able to identify your preferences for communication, and decisions making. With an in-depth understanding of these preferences as well as what motivates you, we are able to help guide individuals to making choices that best suit them. Make your next career move the right one!See all courses