- Locations: Villa # 74, Shehab St., Mohandessen-Giza, Egypt
- Duration: 2 to 3 Days
People are the primary resource of any organisation or team. It is people who plan, organise, make decisions, and conduct business. Technology and tools can help people to work more productively but no group of people can achieve its objectives unless there is successful interaction between group members and with others in the group's environment. The communication skills needed to bring about this successful interaction are very different from the technical skills required to harness the benefits of technology. Effective personal interaction requires a broad range of skills which are communication-related: negotiation, assertion, giving presentations, participation in meetings, delegation, teamwork, leadership, giving encouragement, and enforcing discipline. Effectiveness in these areas also requires a good understanding of communication principles and human motivation. Having effective administrative skills are essential in today’s work environment. Being organized, punctual, and effective in your communication skills, both written and verbal are crucial if you want to achieve your goals in any endeavor you pursue. Think of it. The current business environment is filled with many sources of information, and you have to take that information and analyze it, prioritize it, and process it to the extent where value is achieve for the organization.
About Calibre Business Academy
We_They (CBA) for professional training is the sole accredited partner of
Cairo university's Research and Commercial studies centre (RCSC) in the Middle East and North Africa Region. CBA is offering a wide variety of services accredited by the Chicago Institute of Business (CIB), and Buffalo University in New York City. CBA is committed to provide a global state of the art consultation services, training services, and cultural development, thereby helping in building capacities, enhancing skills, and making a positive contribution in the development of youth.
We, at CBA, take pride in our accomplishments and we envision building upon our trainings, vocational degrees, consultancy services, and our excellence in training and services. We believe that the rich learning experiences our programs offer can effect powerful and positive transformation in individuals, in their communities, and in their institutions. We work with our partners to design and implement programs that will serve people.
Caliber Cultural Center (CCC) provides an environment, that celebrates Egyptian and International cultures, and implements quality educational and entertaining programs for the community. The Academy seeks to achieve these objectives as follows:
- To provide a venue, and organize a variety of educational, cultural and recreational programs to the public.
- To learn and appreciate different facets of Egyptian heritage, history and cultural context, as well as international cultures.
- To promote the creation, and appreciation of arts.
- To actively serve the community by establishing, maintaining and operating a unique facility and providing services that contribute to the vitality of the community.
- Create an environment that supports a wide range of participants’ interests and provides a wide range of opportunities for development and personal growth.