It is almost impossible to be productive in today's business environment without being an effective communicator. This is particularly true if achievement of your goals depends on your ability to influence others. You need to be able to communicate your ideas, instructions, thoughts, and feelings accurately. This is not as easy as it may seem, and ineffective communication is often at the core of a high proportion of the errors, misunderstandings, and conflicts that occur in the workplace. This course is designed to give you an understanding of the prime causes of poor communication, and, more importantly, the skills required to minimize their impact.
Those within the organization whose roles require them to achieve results by being able to influence other people such as colleagues, senior managers, or clients. Also anyone who has a responsibility for managing, supervising, or leading staff.
- identify the benefits of improving the effectiveness of interpersonal communication.
Initiating the Communication Cycle
- sequence the stages of the communication process in the correct order.
Three Steps to Success
- analyze the details of an interaction between two people to determine which communication objective(s) were not achieved
- identify the objectives for the aiming, encoding, and transmission stages of the communication process.
Closing the Loop
- give probing and understanding feedback in response to a communicated message, in a given scenario.
- characterize the various types of feedback which can be given in relation to a communicated message.
Overcoming the Barriers
- determine the methods of building rapport to improve theclarity of interpersonal communication, in a given scenario.
- identify the benefit of being able to recognize and respond to the preferred communication styles of staff, colleagues, and clients.
An Auditory Preference
- respond appropriately to a person with an auditory communication style, in a given situation.
- identify the characteristics of people with a preference for the auditory communication style.
A Visual Preference
- respond appropriately to someone who prefers the visual communication style, in a given situation.
- identify the characteristics of people with a preference for the visual communication style.
A Kinesthetic Preference
- respond appropriately to someone with a preference for the kinesthetic communication style, in a given situation.
- identify the characteristics of people with a preference for the kinesthetic communication style.
About Generations Consulting & Training
Generations Is a fast growing company that provides pivotal business solutions, which empoTheyr our clients with the necessary tools to self-sustain themselves, and to cope with the rapid development of the Egyptian market.
They have a comprehensive understanding of the needs and challenges of the various Egyptian market segments and our business consultancy approach is custom-tailored to those needs and challenges.
They have a team of highly qualified consultants and experienced technical and consulting professionals who understand the critical issues facing business today & who offer proven methods & comprehensive services that streamline process & reduce complexity of operations. More importantly our solutions are custom tailored to business, saving companies money and taking them to a new level of competitive advantage.See all Generations Consulting & Training courses