This module helps participants identify the obstacles to effective business relationships and learn how to overcome them through active listening and commination techniques.
The essence of professionalism is good communication. Speaking and listening are fundamental to our ability to understand and respond to the needs of our customers and colleagues. These critical skills give us the ability to improve what we already do, be it selling, explaining, listening to other people’s concerns, and gathering information.
- English language teaching and learning, and the delivery of UK examinations
- international arts programmes, cultural management and the creative economy
- building higher education partnerships and research links with the UK
- internationalising the curriculum and approach to teaching and learning across education sectors
- developing exciting international youth initiatives.