- Duration: 15 Hours
- Course aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the sales contracts (initial) contracts and to identify the contents of the parties and the terms of payment and delivery and other conditions.
- Recognize the importance of sales contracts in international trade.
- Co get a complete understanding of the terms of delivery in international trade and its relationship to the cost of goods and the distribution of responsibility between the parties to the contract of sale.
- Co-definition of the types and methods of payment in international trade and the comparison between these methods.
- Co-definition of the importance of the documentary credit as a way to pay favorite in international trade.
- Enable the participant to deal with business correspondence in the English language (reading and writing).
- Increase knowledge Co business terminology in English.
- Enable co-formulation of international trade and documentary credits in English conditions.
- Sales agreement: contract of sale: who is involved? why is it needed?
- Incoterms 2010.
- Methods of payment: advance payment:
- Open account (payment guarantees).
- Documentary collections (ICC uniform rules for collections, publication No. 522).
- Documentary credits (Brief).
- Commercial correspondence's structure, content and style.
- Stages of commercial deals and transactions' correspondences.
- Related terminologies.
- Formulating and wording international commerce and LC's terms.
- Electronic correspondences.
- Examples and cases.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses