- Fees / Price EGP 45,455
- Locations Petro Tech
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- This conference will bring you up-to-date with the ever-changing issue of human potential.
- Hear current success stories in HR and Training.
- Understand how to value and develop human capital.
- Learn ways of evaluating and measuring training.
- Turn HR into a profit centre.
- Bring your questions to world experts to get the best solutions for your business.
We are fortunate to have world specialists in a range of specific topics. We feel the rich mix of expertise will make for a winning and memorable conference.
CONFERENCE PROGRAMME OUTLINE
- The new shape of Human Recourses.
- By video conference link up.
- The changing role of HR.
- Why HR strategy is so important.
- The new shape and role of the future HR professional.
- The fastest growing role in Human Resources - Predictive Manpower Planning.
- This session will outline the only area of growth in HR - but why?
- Why is manpower planning enjoying such a massive resurgence?
- Manpower planning (HRP) its new place, role and impact on tomorrow's HR.
- Why predictive data is so important to a proactive HR function.
- The Link between HRM,HRP and HRD (Training ).
- The new HR role - HR process reengineering, how to re focus business processes to maximise human potential - IBM case study.
- Valuing Our People.
- This session will distinguish human capital from human resources and look at people from the perspective of value creating assets.
- People as the foundation of the value creation chain.
- Why people related metrics are important.
- A people "operating statement" and "balance sheet".
- The role of HR in human capital management.
- Developing Human Capital - Innovations in training.
- A new approach to training.
- Can training be evaluated?
- Practical example of training success.
- Panel discussion: Getting the best from HR & training.
- Turning HR into a profit centre - in the public or private sectors.
- This session will focus on techniques that HR can use if it wants to be a dynamic profit centre.
- Profit centre -what's the benefit to you and the organisation ?
- What needs to be in place, how do we measure HR processes and outcomes.
- All HR processes and activities can be improved -the need for the HR professional to be creative.
- Getting the best from other via pay and rewards.
- Everything in training can be measured.
- Why does training not provide the results we expect?
- How to improve this and the approach we use.
- Back at work actions and further measurement The future.
- How to detect when people are telling lies -a critical skill for HR professionals.
- Why do people lie at work?
- What is the difference between dissimulation, impression management, and lying?
- What are the 'tells' of liars - the non-verbal correlates of liars.
- Can the lie detector or voice analysis help us?
- Is lying a trait?
- The dark side of behaviour at work and how to prevent it.
- The value to organisations and individuals of Emotional Intelligence.
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence.
- How it's measured and the benefits of doing so.
- How Emotional Intelligence can provide competitive advantage.
- Panel discussion: Change and new trends in HR and training.
All you Need to Know about the Myths of Management and Their Impact on HR and Training.
- Twenty Myths of Management.
- Myths about Motivation.
- Myths about Management.
- Myths about Derailment.
- Why myths perpetuate and how to eliminate them.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and its' Value to Human Resources:
EQ is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of human energy, information and influence. EQ helps us understand how and why we react and respond to certain events in the organisation. It also helps us to appreciate that our daily encounters are shaped not just by our rational judgment and our personal history but are largely influenced by our perceptions and expectations.
Understanding Emotional Intelligence helps us to respond appropriately to feelings in response to criticisms and motivation. The high EQ individual demonstrates creativity and other abilities to pursue goals with vision, perseverance and energy. It is Emotional Intelligence that motivates us to pursue our innermost values and aspirations, transforming them from things we think about to what we live.
Basic components of Emotional Intelligence:
Self-Awareness which is the ability of an individual to recognise and understand one's moods, emotions and drives as well as their impact on others.
Self-Regulation or the ability to control or redirect impulses and moods as well as the ability to suspend judgment so as to think before acting.
Empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions.
Interpersonal skills which indicate the individual's proficiency in managing relationships and building networks. Interpersonal skills also involve the ability to find common ground and build rapport.
How to transform HR and training into an added value activity
In this fast paced practical workshop, delegates will be exposed to a number of techniques that will enable them to move to a more powerful position in their company. The transformation of HR and training to a profit centre is a reality; the benefits for both the individual and the organisation are immense. Delegates attending this workshop will see and participate in a number of practical case studies - re enforced by appropriate DVD clips.
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.