- Duration: 30 Hours
The aim of this course is to equip the participants with the essential skills and knowledge required for the position of Protocols and Etiquettes Manager. This is to serve those in business or diplomatic environment.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the essentials of protocol history and competency
- Understand the essentials of the personal diplomacy
- Apply techniques of VIP Planning process
- Apply soft diplomacy skills and negotiations
- Apply the essential rules for organizing high level events
Assessment criteria for each learning outcome
Learners will be assessed throughout the courses based on their competency shown in their work on their assignments.
Who should attend or potential job occupations
This courses is designed to suite each of the following roles:
- Government protocol managers
- Embassies representatives and protocol managers
- High level officials
- High level public relations managers
- Business managers
- Business developers
- Army forces officials
- Security officials and managers
- Hospitality managers
- Event organizers
Topic / Content outlines
- Basic Tools of Organization of Events
- Corporate Diplomacy and High Level Events
- Soft Diplomacy Skills and Conflict Resolution
- Soft Diplomacy Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Public Speaking and Country Branding
- Country Branding and Bahrain
- Case Study and Diploma Delivery
- Assessment and Case Study
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses