- Duration: Upto 1 Year
- Timings Flexible
What is an IPGCE?
The University of Warwick’s IPGCE is a post-graduate qualification for educators in the UAE designed with flexibility for international teachers wishing to add teaching to their academic qualifications. The course will be completed in tandem with your teaching at school over 12 months. Apart from a one week intensive induction program, it is structured as a blend of on-line and face-to-face support and instruction. The course consists of three modules, one of which incorporates teaching practicum to be located in your school. The course is offered to teachers taking Primary Core subjects and Secondary English, Mathematics, Science, and Arabic.
• Achieve a globally recognised teaching qualification that is taught, assessed and accredited by one of top universities in the United Kingdom
• Develop as a teaching professional while remaining in the UAE
• Improve your employability by developing a portfolio that demonstrates a wide range of professional competencies
• Work with world-class tutors and educators
• Develop a global approach to education
• Opportunity to progress to MA Education (International)
• Suitable for those working in Primary, Secondary or Post-Compulsory education sectors
• Appropriate for all curriculums (including IB, AP and the National Curriculum of England)
• The course is open to teachers of any nationality. Arabic native speakers will be supported by a bilingual Practicum Coach
About The University of Warwick
We’re a world-leading university with the highest academic and research standards. But we’re not letting the story end there.
That’s because we’re a place of possibility. We’re always looking for new ways to make things happen. Whether you’re a dedicated student, an innovative lecturer or an ambitious company, Warwick provides a tireless yet supportive environment in which you can make an impact.
And our students, alumni and staff are consistently making an impact - the kind that changes lives, whether close to home or on a global scale.
It’s the achievements of our people that help explain why our levels of research excellence and scholarship are recognised internationally.
It’s a prime attraction for some of the biggest names in worldwide business and industry.
It’s why we’re ranked highly in the lists of great UK and world universities.
All of this contributes to a compelling story, one that’s little more than 50 years old. But who said youth should hold you back from changing the world?See all The University of Warwick courses