This course provides the students with a quality, organisational and people management skills, and techniques to enable them to make a significant contribution to an organisation’s strategic visions for success. It will also enable you to make an effective contribution to the implementation of policies in order to achieve customer focus and continuous improvement.
Studying IFQM will lead to an advanced qualification that will support your practical industry the necessary knowledge.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
IFQM course is suitable for graduates wishing to build a professional career in Quality and Business Improvement, as well as experienced professionals who want to develop knowledge, understanding and business management and skills in Quality and Business Improvement.
- QA/ QC / Managers
- Inspection / Managers
- Auditors & accountants , HR. Facilities Manager
- Owners representatives
WHY TAKING UP IFQM?
- Employment in quality management roles, operations management, training and development, and auditing and business process improvement.
- Students will be introduced to a broad range of current theory and best practices covering operational, functional and strategic quality management.
- Provide an opportunity for appropriately qualified candidates to develop high level knowledge and a critical awareness of current Strategic Quality Management issues in a multidisciplinary context.
- Introduction, definition and scope
- The role of the quality manager in modern organisations.
- Quality planning, methods & tools
- The requirements for interpersonal and personal skills and attitudes in effective team building as a key element in implementing quality improvement initiatives such as Total Quality Management.
- Quality in the design phase, manufacturing phase and procurement phase
- Metrology- Measurement assurance
- Quality management systems
- Participants will be able to differentiate the quality concept and its influence.
- Participants will be able to describe, distinguish and use the several techniques and quality management tools.
- Identify the elements that are part of the quality measuring process in the industry.
- Predict the errors in the measuring process, distinguishing its nature and the root causes.
- Justify whether or not a measuring process fulfils the established quality requirements.
- Understand and calculate the correction and uncertainty parameters as a result of an instrument calibration.
- Explain the regulation and the phases of a quality system certification process.
- The participant will be able to practice the organisational capability to maintain quality products, services and processes and to improve its performance.
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses