- To help you understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world
- To explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed
- To examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis
- To provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
PRACTICAL LEARNING FROM OPTIMIZER:
An additional learning we will provide to our students. We will teach that how to prepare full financial statements in Excel according to IFRS.
GET APPROVED CERTIFICATE FROM OPTIMIZER ONLY:
Our students can get certificate from Optimizer which is approved by the Knowledge & Human Dubai Authority (KHDA). This is an additional advantage we are providing to our students.
If you are a professional accountant or auditor, qualified in accordance with your national accounting standards, then this is the qualification for you. You do not need to have any experience or formal qualifications in accounting and auditing to apply for this certificate.
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.