- Locations: AlJuffair
- Duration: 9 Months
The ICA International Diploma in Compliance (IDC) by the International Compliance Association (ICA) is a unique programme that provides detailed knowledge and useful, practical skills. The ICA-IDC is designed and awarded in association with the University of Manchester Business School (for quality assurance) and endorsed by the British Bankers' Association in the United Kingdom. The ICA-IDC is a benchmark qualification demonstrating excellence in compliance practice that is recognized all over the world. This course is recommended by the CBB for all compliance officers in Bahrain.
This detailed programme, created by experienced industry professionals for industry professionals fuses practical knowledge within an academic discipline. The Diploma will empower you with a clear understanding of the compliance role within your own organisation and the wider financial services industry. It will help ensure your awareness of national and international influences.
By the end of this practical course participants will be able to:
- Develop a better understanding of regulations and compliance
- Ethics, Integrity and organizational culture: taking Compliance to the next level
- Understand the complete regulatory environment
- Recognize how to use corporate governance to enhance your firm’s performance
- Manage regulatory risk for the benefit of your firm
- What is the role of the compliance function?
- Protect your firm from the risk of financial crime
- Compliance Officers
- Deputy Compliance Officers
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers and their Deputies
- Managers with responsibility for internal compliance controls
- Corporate Governance Control Managers
- Risk Managers
- Internal Audit Staff
- Regulatory Representatives
- Lawyers/ Company Secretaries
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline, or
- Attainment of ICA Certificate in Compliance Awareness(UK and International), or
- Three years relevant work experience
- All applicants need the ability to complete the reading and written aspects of the course in English
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses