- Duration: 8 to 10 Weeks
- Upgrade workers of the State administrative apparatus technology to keep pace with the tremendous technological revolution taking place in the world.
- Give workers basic computer skills and how to apply through training in seven subjects.
- International obtaining the certificate after entering seven tests allocated to it.
- Basic Concepts of IT.
- Using the Computer & Managing Files.
- Word Processing.
- Creating and using Spreadsheets.
- Creating and Using Databases.
- Building and Delivering Presentations.
- Information and Communication.
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses