- Locations: Sharq
- Duration: 15 Days
This CIRM review course provides candidates with a practical platform to pursue a career in risk management and is also a base for further development for those already pursuing a career in a complementary discipline. Our CIRM review course prepares trainees to sit for the CIRM exam administered by the IRM and provides eligibility to apply for the recognized membership grade of Certificant (CIRM).
This course is designed to:
- Provide trainees with good introduction to the theory and practice of risk management
- Reflect current risk management thinking, regulations and practices and how they impact modern organizations across the world
- Offer a comprehensive and balanced approach to risk management
- Prepare trainees to sit for and pass the CIRM proctored exam administered by the IRM.
Who Should Attend CIRM Course?
- Risk Managers
- Risk Management Practitioners
- Auditors, accountants and advisors on governance
- Project, program and change managers
- Insurance underwriters, claims handlers, brokers and client managers
- Banking and financial services professionals
- Engineers and Surveyors
- Anyone seeking a formal qualification in enterprise wide risk management
The Certificate is open to all and does not have any prior formal learning requirements.
- Module 1: Introduction to Risk Management
- Module 2: Risk Strategy
- Module 3: Risk Assessment
- Module 4: Risk and Organizations
- Module 5: Risk Response
- Module 6: Risk Assurance and Reporting
About Baker Tilly Kuwait
We_They is one of the leading firms in Kuwait providing audit, tax and business consulting services.
In We_They, we influence and are influenced by all the elements surrounding us within the State of Kuwait as well as the global arena.
Our identity is reflected in our vision, our mission and the set of values we believe in and work upon. We also take into account the stakeholders associated with our existence, namely Baker Tilly International network in which we are an independent member, our staff who invigorate our firm, and our suppliers supporting our business activities.
We realize that the main reason for our existence is to meet the requirements of customers. We exert tremendous efforts to meet such requirements within the frameworks of quality and independence, which will ultimately help their business grow and prosper.See all Baker Tilly Kuwait courses