- Price AED 8,000
- Duration 2 weeks or 2 months
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Garhoud, Dubai...+1 more
The Association Of Business Practitioners UK Accredited
Ibs Modules Certification
1. Customer Service
To understand the importance of the customer experiences and the important role it plays in business success.
2. Business Communication
Appreciate the importance of effective business communication and apply relevant skills.
3. Self-Awareness and Personal Development
To focus on skills and techniques that assist with personal and team development.
4. Business Etiquette
To understand business etiquette and how to conduct business professionally.
5. Business Basics and Finance
To increase awareness of common business language and equip learners with financial planning techniques.
To learn fundamental skills to effectively work with people in the aspect of motivation, team issues and conflicts.
7. Time Management
To understand time management techniques for short, medium and long term and eliminate time wasting activities.
8. Information Technology for Business
To explore common terminologies and to better understand the technical and management skills required in the IT and business environment.
- Each module consists of 20 instructor taught hours and 30 self-directed learning hours
- After each module, learners must successfully pass a one hour exam to move on to the next module.
- After successfully passing the exams from each module, learners will receive a certification
- Upon successful completion of the eight modules, students will receive the International Business Skills Diploma
- Develop skills in a broad range of topic areas that are relevant to everyday business.
- Learn skills to confidently embark on a successful business career.
- Businesses with employees who are engaged and knowledgeable of modern day business technique.
- Prepares employers and employees to compete in the global market.
- Increases awareness of the needs of international customers.
- A recognized UK accreditation in International Business.
Computer College, located in the Emirate of Dubai was founded in 1993 as a private institution of higher education. In 2009 Computer College was officially licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the UAE and authorized to award degrees and qualifications. In 2001, the Diploma of Computer Studies was granted initial accreditation by the CAA. Subsequently, in 2003, the Diploma in Business Administration was accredited by the CAA. In 2010, the Associate degree in Finance received initial accreditation and in 2011, the Associate Degree in Business Administration was granted full accreditation. In 2011, the Associate Degree in Computer Science also received initial accreditation. In 2013, the Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and the Bachelor Degree in Information Technology were granted accreditation by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. both programs were offers in Fall 2013 to incoming and continuing students.See all Al Dar University College courses