- Disclosure of accounting policies.
- Information to be disclosed in financial statements.
- Accounting consumption.
- View current assets and current liabilities.
- Report on the financial information to businesses.
- Information that reflects the effects of changing prices.
- Disclosure of close authorities.
- Effects of changes in foreign exchange rates.
- Business Combinations.
- Borrowing costs.
- Investment accounting.
- The consolidated financial statements and accounting for investments in subsidiaries.
- Accounting for Investments in Associates.
- Financial report in the economic conditions of high inflation rates.
- Financial report for interests in joint ventures.
- Inform and train participants on the application of accounting standards of Egyptian and international binding regulations apply to all actions and decision of Minister of Economy.