- Locations: Rotana Media City, Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753240
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Implement controls in the accounting processes.
- Assign functions and roles within the accounting department to maximize controls while optimizing performance.
- Assist in designing corporate business cycles to achieve better controls.
- Achieve segregation of duties and internal controls in the accounting department and related functions.
- Increase reliability on processes and decrease the likelihood of fraud through the organization.
- Comply with external reporting requirements by governmental and semi-governmental authorities.
- Develop operational policies and procedures in accordance with internal control requirement.
- Design and maintain financial controls.
Who should attend:
- Professionals in the field of Finance and Accounting
- Accountants at all levels seeking to enhance practical finance and accounting knowledge
- Certified Financial and Accounting Personnel especially Accounting Managers and Controllers.
- Purpose of Internal Controls
- Implementing Controls in Business Cycles
- Information System Controls
- Financial Controls
- Administrative Controls
- External Reporting
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses