- Duration: 2 days
Our BS OHSAS 18001 management system training will help you understand the principles of setting up a robust framework to manage all your health and safety needs, whatever the size and nature of your business.
This will help you to build customer, supplier and employee confidence and protect the people you work with everyday.
Internal Auditor: OHSAS 18001
Learn how to conduct effective audits of the BS OHSAS 18001 Management Systems for those who have a good understanding of health and safety.
What will I learn?
- Understand health and safety management system auditing
- Understand requirements of BS OHSAS 18001 in the context of an audit
- To plan, conduct and report on an occupational health and safety audit
- To recommend corrective action and build awareness of BS OHSAS 18001
- Continually drive performance and comply with BS OHSAS 18001
- Internal auditing expertise and employee engagement
- Industry and customer recognition of BS OHSAS 18001 accreditation
- Reduce risks and manage their recurrence
Who should attend?
- Health and safety managers and advisors
- Risk, quality and environmental managers and advisors
- Existing auditors
We recommend that you understand or have experience of BS OHSAS management systems.
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world's first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark , BSI's influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses