- Price AED 6,556
- Duration 2 days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Oud Metha, Al Karamah
Our ISO 50001 energy management systems training will help you understand how to use, develop and manage policies and procedures to improve your energy efficiency, achieve targets, and reduce costs.
We can help you create awareness and embed a culture of best practice when managing energy across your organisation, allowing you to reduce your impact on the environment.
Internal Auditor: ISO 50001
Becoming an internal auditor will help you review and improve an EnMS. During this two-day course, you’ll be guided through the elements of an energy management internal audit based on ISO 50001.
Who should attend?
Those who want to monitor the performance of their ISO 500001 EnMS.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
What I will learn?
- To understand the role and responsibility of an auditor
- To plan and conduct an internal ISO 50001 audit
- To collate audit information efficiently
- To report on results and identify follow up actions
- To integrate EnMS audits with other management system audits.
What are the benefits?
- Internal audit expertise to support continual improvement
- Confidence and reputation with an ISO 50001 compliant EnMS
- Build energy management awareness across your business
- Efficiency through integrated management systems and internal audits
- Become more sustainable and save money.
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses