- Duration: 2 days
Our ISO 14001 management systems training puts environmental best practice at the heart of your operations. It enables your business to grow and succeed while reducing its impact on the environment.
You will learn how to meet the latest EMS policy requirements and benefit from a structured approach to achieving environmental objectives.
Internal Auditor: ISO 14001
Learn auditing tools and techniques for Environmental Management systems.
What will I learn?
- Requirements of the ISO 14001 standard
- To initiate and prepare for and ISO 14001 audit
- To understand and manage each stage of the internal EMS audit
- Ways to stay up-to-date with environmental management developments
- Confidence in the compliance and quality of your EMS
- Customer trust in your commitment to environmental responsibility
- Ability to cut costs and minimise environmental risks efficiently
You will need understanding and experience of environmental management systems.
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses