ISO 9001:2008 is one of the most important international managerial standards the organizations can use to establish quality management system that focus on customer satisfaction and the continual improvement.
This course shall describe how to conduct the internal audit to evaluate the organization performance based on ISO 19011:2011 contents.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers from different departments and the internal auditors
At the end of the course the trainees will:
- Understand the quality definitions, cost, characteristics and dimensions.
- Understand what is meant by test, inspection, quality control, and quality assurance.
- Understand the reason for implementing QMS.
- Understand the 8 clauses of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand ISO 19011 main points.
- Understand how to conduct the audit.
- Understand the different techniques of the audit questions
- Understand how to deal with audit problems.
- Understand how to prepare the audit checklists and report the audit findings
- Quality definitions
- Quality cost
- Quality characteristics & quality dimensions
- Quality control
- Quality assurance
- Quality management system
- QMS main benefits
- QMS principles
- Definition of standards
- The process model
- ISO 9001:2008 clauses
- ISO 19011:2011 standard
- Self assessment
- audit records
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor personal attributes
- Auditor knowledge and skills
- Auditors’ code of conduct
- Audit techniques
- Question technique
- Sources of information
- Advantages and disadvantages of audit checklists
- Dealing with audit problems.
- Guides ,Auditee ,Lead Auditor and auditor responsibilities
- Audit report preparation
- The Corrective/ Preventive actions follow up
- Audit findings
- Non conformity reporting
- Work shops
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses