OHSAS 18001:2007 is one of the most important international managerial standards the organizations can use to establish occupational health and safety management system that focus on controlling the different hazards in the workplace and the continual improvement.
This course shall describe the importance and the contents of this standard and how to conduct internal audit to evaluate the organization safety performance based on ISO 19011:2011 contents.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers from different departments and safety committee
At the end of the course the trainees will:
- Understand The Occupational Health and Safety Definitions.
- Understand The Occupational Health and Safety MS Importance.
- Understand the 4 Clauses of OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Understand The Safety Regulations in The Workplace.
- Understand The Audit Types, Principals and Definitions.
- Understand The ISO 19011:2011 Main Points.
- Understand How to Conduct The Audit.
- Understand the Audit Techniques and the Question Techniques
- Understand How to Deal With Audit Problems.
- Understand How to Prepare the Audit Checklists
- Understand How to Report The Audit Findings
- The Effects of Incidents and Ill Health
- Safety Function
- Evolution of OH&S MS
- Benefits of OH&S Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Clauses
- Documentation Value
- Safe System of Work
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Controls
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- Hazard types.
- Risk Assessment Methodologies
- The Hierarchy of Controls
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences
- ISO 19011:2011 standard
- Self Assessment
- Audit Records
- Principles of Auditing
- Auditors’ Code of Conduct
- Auditor Personal Attributes
- Auditor Knowledge and skills
- Audit Techniques
- Question Technique
- Sources of Information
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Audit Checklists
- Dealing with audit Problems.
- Guides ,Auditee ,Lead Auditor and Auditor Responsibilities
- Audit Report Preparation
- The Corrective/ Preventive Actions Follow Up
- Audit Findings
- Non Conformity Reporting
- Cause and Effect (Fish Bone)
- Pareto Analysis
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses