- Goals and functions of management audit and external relations Observer.
- How to design and organize the internal financial audit systems.
- Review of fixed assets and depreciation.
- Inventory control - control on project costs.
- Review the provisions and reserves.
- Review revenue and expenditure accounts and customers and suppliers.
- Review of cash, banks and foreign exchange.
- What the stock market and stock exchange work, review the purchase and sale of securities.
- Indicators of internal and external audit.
- Financial analysis and budgets as a means of financial control.
- Develop the skills of auditors and inform them to new methods and the foundations of internal audit.