- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Inform and familiarize the participants with the role and functions of the internal audit activity in risk management processes, internal controls and corporate governance in banks
- Internal Audit Standards (characteristics standards and performance standards).
- The rules and etiquette of the internal audit profession.
- Evaluation of the internal control systems, and functions of internal audit in risk assessment and its role in corporate governance.
- Planning and implementation of various audit tasks (data collection, evidence and evidence audit working papers and preparation of audit reports and reporting the results and follow-up).
- Fraud: types, indicators, its causes.
- The responsibility of the internal auditor.
- Practical situations.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses