- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Familiarize participants with the concept and standards of internal audit.
- Skills Development left notes and reports of internal audit round.
- Build a risk-based audit plan ( RBIA ).
- Internal control in accordance with the definition of the concept of ( COSO ).
- The objectives and components of internal control.
- Definition of internal audit in accordance with the American Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Internal Audit objectives in governance and risk management and control.
- The ethics of the internal audit profession.
- Internal Audit Charter.
- Evidence of proof.
- Fieldwork documentation (worksheets).
- Mechanism of action and assess the controls.
- The skill of writing reports.
- The work of the internal auditor mechanism.
- Build a risk-based audit plan.
- Risk management strategies.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses