- Duration: 2 Days
Intermediate Topics on Structural Equation Modeling Using IBM SPSS Amos (V22) is a two day instructor-led classroom course, that guides students through a variety of advanced topics in Structural Equation Modeling.
This intermediate course is for analysts with experience in Structural Equation Modeling and using IBM SPSS Amos.
Please refer to course overview for description information.
You should have:
- Taken the Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling Using IBM SPSS Amos course or have equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Structural Equation Modeling
- Nested Models
- Multiple Group Comparisons
- Estimating Direct, Indirect and Total Effects
- Bayesian Estimation
- Analyzing Categorical Data
- Growth Curve Modeling
- Program Editor
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses