- Duration 360 to 400 Hours
- Locations Alliance Francaise Bahrain Rd No 4003 Isa Town Bahrain
If you wish to become an independent user of French and communicate with ease, your target must be to obtain a B1 level. With a B1 level, you will be able to communicate within your team if you are working in a French or francophone institution or enterprise, you can find your way with no difficulty if you are planning to immigrate or travel to a French speaking destination.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
The Alliance Française is the largest network of French language and cultural centers in the world. The Alliances across the world are dedicated to promoting French language and francophone culture in order to foster relationships between people of all nationalities, ethnicities, and races. There are over 1,000 Alliance chapters in the world and over 136 countries have at least one city with an Alliance Française.
The Alliance Française of Manama is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that is subsidized by the French government. It is an educational, cultural association headed by a Franco-Bahraini committee.
The Alliance Française of Manama is the leading center in Bahrain for French language services and francophone resources. The goal of the Alliance is to challenge and enrich the lives of the people living in Bahrain by offering the chance to connect with people of different backgrounds and cultures in order to better understand and appreciate the greater global community.See all Alliance Francaise Bahrain courses