This is an intermediate course for students who have completed technical drawing training and are familiar with the drafting of plans and elevations. The Intensive course of Interior Design trains designers who are capable of creating, developing and communicating interior design projects in an innovative, creative and effective way.The intensive Interior Design Workshop provides all participants with hands-on studio participation in Interior Design and Design Techniques while preparing for an end of program presentation of works accomplished During the course students will be given a fascinating insight into the whole process of interior design and will gain confidence to make decisions on their personal projects The approach is practical with a combination of lectures and workshops, advice on how to plan a detailed room layout and how to create a cohesive interior scheme by developing ideas from a basic concept to a finished presentation board. There will be inspirational lectures, as well as introduction to 3D sketching, also practicing on fabrics and texture, decorative lighting, and accessories. Emphasis will be placed on how to achieve a successful decorative scheme with effective use of color and texture. Students will have the opportunity to put together their own sample board and will be shown how to do this in a professional advanced way.
- Sketching and rendering skills will be developed as tools for design and graphic communication.
- Students will draw freehand from observation, in situ, and master quick perspective sketching techniques using pencil, ink, and watercolor.
- This compact course deals with representational techniques including technical drawing, one-and two-point perspectives, rendering the elements of interior spaces, as a tool for the graphic representation of interior spaces.
- Learning the process of creating a well-developed colored elevation by using PHOTOSHOP.
- Learning new techniques of Design from the top interior schools from New York and London.
- How to personalize your own methodology by experiencing different techniques of visualization. Through the Product Design students utilize presentation techniques with. A good designer should not only have new ideas but also be able to represent them in the most appropriate way.
- Learning the Sustainability/Eco-Design. Designing a space applying eco-solutions and renewable energy devices.
About Arts Square Academy
We_They was founded by Sherine Heshmat who was the head of Fashion Design Department at the Fashion Design Center in Egypt (FDC) for 9 years.
In September’ 2012, We_They started as an educational center for all fashion related sciences and consultations and also all Fine Arts fields for adults and juniors and recently the academy started providing courses for photography and interior design.
The basic idea was collecting professional specialists in every fashion and art field in Egypt with a superb educational and professional experience that not only educate but also consult their students after graduation.See all Arts Square Academy courses