- Locations: Art Cafe
- Duration: 8 Classes
- Timings Twice a week, 2.5 hours
Have you ever thought of adding your own taste to change your own apartment's set up and feared the change? Have you ever dreamed of living in a magazine like home and thought it's a far dream? Here comes your REAL chance to make all your dreams come true.
Come and join us in our unique Interior Design course where you would be able to achieve all your dreams and make them finally come TRUE!
The basic interior designing course focuses on the basic principles of interior design and is composed in 8 sessions.
Below is a detailed description of the course
Session 1- Colors:
- What does each color symbolize?
- What are the colors that can/can't go together?
- How to use colors to hide negatives in design
- Colors' effects on people
Session 2- Style:
- Different furniture styles (i.e. French, American etc.)
- How to create a nice style for your place without spending a lot of money
Session 3- Design:
- What does the word design mean?
- Introduction to important designers whose work has changed the world
Session 4- Sources of beauty:
- How to add a touch of beauty to your place
Session 5- Home improvement & Energy:
- Problems of moving from one place to another
- How to improve your place by changing paint colors, floors, curtains, etc.
Session 6- Materials:
- Introduction to all paint, textile and floor materials
Session 7- How to make a small place look much bigger:
- How to use colors, furniture and many more to make your place look bigger
Session 8- Accessories, trends & Dimensions:
- What are the types of accessories and how you can use them?
- Introduction to old and new trends
- The right dimensions of every piece of furniture in order to deliver its function effectively i.e. the right dimension of a chair in order to be comfy
- You will also be exposed to the latest trends in the world of home décor and furniture and to the homes of some of the top designers in the world.
About Art Cafe
When the stresses of every day life get in the way, one needs a place to retreat and rehabilitate. This Lovely Art School is here to do that for you. Whether it is a fun day of artistic expression with your kids, or a simple getaway to clear your head that you are looking for, you will find it here. Situated in the garden of an old villa in green Maadi, as well as on the beautiful Marina of El Gouna, Red Sea, Art Cafe offers a homey atmosphere that is sure to ease all your unwanted stress away and introduce you to a fascinating world of color and creation.
The birth of Art Cafe came when founders Hoda, Rana, and Nadia decided to provide interested individuals with a place where art can be appreciated and artists can flourish. Art Cafe is not, however, only for artists; this is a place where anyone can enjoy a wide variety of creative fine and applied art classes and workshops. Art Cafe also offers a place for you to simply drop by and create your own artwork, and the opportunity to buy and sell art pieces made by creative artists.
For All you coffee lovers:
Coffee is an undeniable pleasure in our daily lives, so what better way to incorporate it into our busy schedules than to have it at arm’s reach? Art Cafe’s coffee corner offers you a variety of iced and warm drinks as well as delicious, mouthwatering treats to keep you fueled and energized throughout the day. Not only that but you can also choose from your favorite delivery menus and have your food delivered to you!See all Art Cafe courses