- Price TBA
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v2.0 course provides entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.ICND2 v2.0 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use. In addition to the classic hardware-based lab, Cisco will offer a new set of Cisco Learning Lab Classroom Labs. ICND2 v2.0 focuses on understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, configuring EIGRP and multi-area OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. The learner will encounter more troubleshooting and more lab time than with the previous version of ICND.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6 Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in IPv4 environment, and configure OSPF for IPv6 Define characteristics, functions and components of a WAN
- Describe SNMP, Syslog and Netflow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images and licenses
- Mod 0 Intro
- Mod 1 Review
- Mod 2 Implementing Scalable Medium-sized Networks
- Mod 3 Troubleshooting BAsic Connectivity
- Mod 4 Implementing an EIGRP-based Solution
- Mod 5 Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF-Based solution
- Mod 6 Wide Area Networks
- Mod 7 Network Device Management
- Mod 8 ICND2 Superlab
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses