- Price TBA
- Duration 92 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
Basic computer literacy Basic PC operating system navigation skills Basic Internet usage skills Basic IP address knowledge.
The CCNA curriculum includes a third course, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX), a derivative works course consisting of ICND1 and ICND2 content in its entirety, but with the content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. This course teaches learners how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. CCANX v2.0 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use. In addition to the classic hardware-based lab, Cisco will offer a new set of Cisco Learning Lab Classroom Labs. Learner will encounter more troubleshooting, and more lab time than with the previous version of CCNAX.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Managing Network Device Security
- Introducing IPv6 Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity Wide Area Networks
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution Network Device Management
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses