- Locations: 19 Mansurra st,Ahmed Orabi MohandesinGiza, Egypt
- Duration: 4 Weeks
This course is designed to give students a comprehensive view of communication in the Arab world , its scope and importance in business, and the role of communication in establishing a favorable outside the firm environment, as well as an effective internal communicatio
Arabic communicators rely on repetition, hyperbolic language, and emotion to persuade when writing or speaking
This course also develops an awareness of the importance of understanding the Arab culture to facilitate the business communication and to utilize the
- Per-intermediate Arabic
Learning how to :
- Listen and Speak Arabic Under Pressure in a business meeting and with Arab clients ,
- Write effective letters and memos in Arabic
- Prepare informal and formal reports in Arabic,
- Proofread and edit copies of business correspondence in Arabic language, Complete an accurate, complete resume and cover letter,
- Conduct excellent interviews and complete follow-up employment correspondence,
- Use business etiquette with Arab in a business meeting,
- Plan successfully for and participate in meetings and conduct proper techniques in telephone usage for the Arabic clients,
- Use e-mail effectively in Arabic,
- Develop interpersonal skills that contribute to effective and satisfying personal, social and professional relationships in the Arab countries.
- Placement Test & Orientation.
- Includes tuition fees, registration.
- A room at our student’s apartment for one month.
- Free airport shuttle from airport to accommodation only.
- Free placement test and certificates.
We_They Language School was established in 2003 with the purpose of providing intensive Arabic courses for all levels of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA).See all Arabeya courses