- Fees / Price EGP 68,182
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Al Hamra
In this program you will learn about...
How to Protect Your Interests in
- Licensor Technology Contracts
- Supplier, Contractor Contracts
- Consultant/ Design Contracts
- Contract Administration of Licensor Technology Contracts (Including Software Development Contracts)
- How to Protect your Designs, Trade Marks, Process Improvements and R&D Achievements?
- GATT/WTO/TRIPS - How liabilities may occur even on your Global Operations even where your country has not presently accepted full obligations.
Program Part 1 - Core Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights - Designs, Trade Marks, Copyright, Patents, Technology Proprietary Information
- Understanding Legal Aspects of doing business.
- Intellectual Property Provisions in Agreements: Licensor, Designer, Contractor, EPC Contractor or Supplier. Practical Enforcement Issues, Risks and Indemnity.
- WTO, TRIPS Patents. International Applicability and Implications for Global Organizations.
- Patent Laws Patenting Procedure - Registration Systems, Proceedings and Dispute Resolution.
- Industry Business Intellectual Property Issues.
Program Part 2
Procedure Strategy for Fighting Infringement Claims:-
- Where Indemnity exists
- Where no Indemnity exists
- Where Indemnity exists but is practically unenforceable or unreliable.
Patent Information Access Search. How to keep yourself Informed of Patent Developments in Your Field/s of Interest
Marketing your Patent.
Intellectual Property Issues and Contractual Arrangements in Joint Venture/Partnership Technology Development Projects.
Step-by-Step Methodology to File your Own patents or Get the Most from your Consultant or lawyer.
Protecting Your Organization Against Liability Claims on LICENSE AGREEMENTS CONTRACTS
The Business Nature and Purpose of License Agreements
Typical Issues of Concern and Risks
Contractual Issues and Contract Administration of License Agreements...
- Typical Provisions
- Interpretation of the Provisions
- Effective Contract Administration
- Good Practices - Checklist of Do's and Don'ts
Contractual Issues Covered in Detail Include:-
- License Agreements Contracts
- License Right - Coverage/Limitations
- Payments Other Considerations
- Other Rights Obligations
- Duration Issues
- Termination Issues
- Agreement Period
- Liability Period
- Limitation of Rights and Liabilities
- Confidentiality Clause
- Remedies for Breach - Damages and Forum for Dispute Resolution
- Technical Support to be Provided - Training, Technical Details and Documentation
- Technical Up gradation and Access to Future Technological Improvements
- If Licensee Makes Process Improvements - Rights, Effect on Indemnities and Marketing
- Fees, Costs and Additional Costs (Variations)
- Claims and Counter-Claims on License Agreements.
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.