Provides the skills and knowledge that session on the trainee must acquire to do running a successful integration Alharia. The course covers operations needed by the coach to coordinate between the various processes in the projects.
Output by the end of the training session of the trainee is expected to:
- understand the principles of integration in the projects.
- recognize the tools and technologies in integration projects.
- mastered the skills development of the project plan.
- mastered the application of the Action Plan in the project.
The expected level of qualification
expected to be equivalent to the eighth level.
Evaluation criteria for each training director
trainee will be assessed during the session based on his performance in the activities carried out by.
Target group session has been designed to fit the needs of:
- Project Managers
- Project coordinators
- Business managers
- Mhendoa project.
- trading advisor
Method of evaluation of the program
will be evaluated trainee in two phases:
- an initial evaluation exam
- final exam
The course will cover the Following topics:
- Integration management process
- Integrated change control
- Process for making Changes
- Project management plan
- Project charter
- Business case
- Project selection
- Project documents
- Change requests
- Corrective actions
- Preventive actions
- Defect repair
- Project manager's role as integrator
- Enterprise environmental Factors
- Organizational process Assets
- Constraints and Assumptions
- Project management plan and project document updates
- Configuration management system
- Change control system
- Change control board
- Cost Benefit analysis
- Kick off meeting
- Work authorization system
- Project statement of work
- Net present value
- Internal rate of return
- Payback period
- Present value
- Project management information system (PMIS)
- Economic value added
- Opportunity cost
- Sunk costa
- Law of Diminishing returns
- Working capital Depreciation.
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses