- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v8.0 teaches learners the integration options of Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Unity Connection. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms as well as Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe voice-mail integration options and requirements.
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment.
- Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express deployment.
- Implement voice-mail networking using VPIM.
- Implement Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.
- Cisco CCNA certification recommended prerequisite.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Voice Mail
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Environment
- Cisco Unity Express Implementation in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Environment
- Voice Profile for Internet Mail Implementation
- Cisco Unified Presence Implementation
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses