- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 186797 Dubai - U A E
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the intellectual dimensions of the strategic planning
- Conduct internal and external environmental analysis
- Develop effective organizational and business strategies
- Formulate strategic and operational plans
- Enhance the links of the integrated strategic thinking and planning at the top level with the departmental functional strategies
The program is designed to enable participants to:
- Assess the organizational climate and readiness for implementing strategic planning.
- Deploy SWOT and PESTEL analysis for driving the adequate organizational and business strategies.
- Conduct product / service analysis using BCG Matrix.
- Translate strategy into action for generating the required results.
- Deploy BSC and KPIs in measuring strategic plans outcomes.
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses