- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 3 Days
This intuitive interface allows you to create structural models rapidly and intuitively without long learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 for all of your analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-day problems. Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerful Templates built into the interface.
The Advanced Analytical Techniques allow for Step-by-Step Large Deformation Analysis, Multiple P-Delta, Eigen and Ritz Analyses, Cable Analysis, Tension or Compression Only Analysis, Buckling Analysis, Blast Analysis, Fast Nonlinear Analysis for Dampers, Base Isolators and Support Plasticity, Energy Methods for Drift Control and Segmental Construction Analysis
Who should attend?
SAP2000 represents the state-of-the-art in three dimensional finite element technologies for structural engineering.
SAP2000 provides powerful capabilities for analysis and design of a wide range of structures, including bridges, dams, tanks and buildings.
Prerequisites: structural engineering
- Introduction to the use of SAP2000 graphical interface
- Basic modeling - element types – meshing - Automatic Line Constraint.
- Analysis for wind and earthquake analysis, including the response spectra analysis
- Concrete Design
- Steel design with optimization
- Construction sequence loading including time dependent material properties
- Use of Pre stressed Tendons
- Bridge Analysis – Concrete Box Girder Design – includes moving Vehicle Loads
- Introduction to SAP design program
- Building components (Joint – Frame – Shell)
- Drawing tool
- Define (Material – Frame sections)
- Types of loads (dead – live – wind – settlement – earth quick – temperature)
- Effect of load on building components
- Frames and Space frames
- Truss and Truss frame
- Draw irregular sections- Rotate, copy, replicate elements - Load combination
- Shells - Draw, assume sections (Concrete Sections)
- Define sections, define supports ( beams &columns )
- Define loads - Radial Frames -Water Tanks
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses