- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Expected at the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Carry out the functions and responsibilities of the general and executive secretaries.
- Proficiency in all aspects of office management functions and duties.
- Identify the types of reports and internal memos formal and informal administrative messages, and to the specifications and standards of each, and how to set it up and writing and organization.
- Mastering the preparation of agendas and recording the proceedings of meetings and written records.
- Overview of the work of the office and secretarial fields and definition.
- Office management constants in the modern concept.
- Job descriptions and career path for the post of secretary.
- Personal specifications and technical skills of the secretary.
- The duties of the modern executive secretarial tasks.
- Curriculum change in office work environment and signs of success and failure in business administration offices.
- Japanese model in modern secretarial and applications of electronic management in the field of business.
- Archives and documents management and electronic archiving.
- Electronic archiving system components, the stages of electronic authentication, electronic archiving problems.
- Planning, organization and time management.
- E-mail and telephone communications management.
- The concept of the report and its meaning, administrative and linguistic importance, types and foundations Ranked.
- Rules and stages of preparation of reports, specifications and good report.
- Standards of writing reports, and report using the standard model MADE .
- Barriers to write reports and how to overcome them.
- How to set agendas and recording the proceedings of meetings and written records.
- Objectivity and formal aspects to write a message.
- Parts of the message and print patterns.
- How to prepare an internal memo administrative, and the difference between them and the message.
- How to set up and write worksheets, and specifications sheet good work.
- The organization of meetings and management skills and follow-up decisions and outcomes.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses