- Duration 40 Hours
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Deira
This version of this course 20410A utilizes pre-release software in the virtual machines for the labs.
The course is part one of a series of three courses that provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the courses, this course primarily covers the initial implementation and configuration of those core services, such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), networking services, and Hyper-V configuration.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have good Windows operating system knowledge and experience and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the core infrastructure services in an existing Windows Server 2012 environment. Although students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server experience, they must have good hands-on Windows Client experience with Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Module 2: Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 3: Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Module 4: Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Module 5: Implementing IPv4
- Module 6: Implementing DHCP
- Module 7: Implementing DNS
- Module 8: Implementing IPv6
- Module 9: Implementing Local Storage
- Module 10: Implementing File and Print Services
- Module 11: Implementing Group PolicyModule 12: Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Module 13: Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
TheAcademy is the leader in the field of training, research and development. the academy credits from the concerned entities and from the biggest international companies which are leading in the technical industries and business management .
Established Based on the wise policy of the United Arab Emiratesto work in laying the foundations of development overall administrative and human resources development , support and contribute to the professional development and scientific research in various fields in addition to the dissemination of knowledge managerial, technical and publishing knowledge and technological awareness , and strengthen cooperation with the government and private institutions as well as similar institutions in the Arab world and international organizations.See all National Academy for Research & Development courses
Networking and Security Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)